1. How long have you been with Anomaly, what do you do, and how did you get into your field?
I have been an employee at Anomaly going on five years in July. I started out as a Customer Service Representative for a Mortgage program, with a lot of hard work and dedication I was promoted to Supervisor. While I was a Supervisor I learned, all I could about the program, after a few months I was promoted again to Senior Operations Manager.
2. What are 3 career lesson’s you’ve learned here (or elsewhere) so far?
Work hard to get to the position you want and you will be successful in the position you are in.
Learn other people's positions so you will be of value.
Work smarter not harder.
3. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Salem, mash potatoes, and steamed vegetables.
4. If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see?
Abraham Lincoln’s Presidential Inauguration
5. You’re happiest when...
I’m with my family.
6. What’s your favorite vacation spot, why?
St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. This was my first time being on a cruise and the beach was as blue as the skies :)
7. What Is a power/ability that you wish you had?
I wish I had the ability to feed all of the hungry children in the world.
8. What was the most unusual/interesting job you ever had?
I would have to say Anomaly.
9. What were you like at age 10?
At 10 years old I was a tomboy. I did not care if I got dirty and I loved to play tackle football with my cousins. If no one came home with a scratch then we did not play hard enough.