1. How long have you been working at Anomaly and where were you working before?
I have been here since 2015. Before that I was working for a great little company called Ames Walker as a Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant. I've learned a lot in both positions!
2. What do you like the most about working for Anomaly?
The people. Honestly I love who I work with, we keep it fun. Makes the days go by quicker, even on the tough days.
3. If the world was ending and you had time for one more meal, what would it be?
A cookout burger tray with fries and chicken nuggets and sweet tea. And a milkshake of course! Or wait....a deluxe chicken sandwich from Chic-fil-a, with waffle fries...Or a good Chinese buff...Please don't make me choose one, I really like food.
4. What was the most recent book that you read?
Well I read my Bible daily, but other than that I just finished I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara, a true crime non-fiction novel about the Golden State Killer. That stuff fascinates me.
5. What is something most people don't know about you?
I put on a good front, but I'm really a wuss. I don't like the dark, I don't like scary movies. I spent a whole summer when I was 10 or so laying awake after watching a documentary, scared I was going to be abducted by aliens. A. WHOLE. SUMMER. I would just stare at my open door waiting to see a silhouette of a little green man coming to grab me. But don't close the door..then it would be dark! Every time the AC unit would kick on right under my window, I would jump right out of my skin. which was a lot in the hot summers in NC. And yet...I read novels and watch documentaries about serial killers..go figure.
6. What superhero would you be, and who would be your sidekick and why?
I would definitely have to say Wonder Woman. As far as my sidekick, it would have to be my 5, almost 6, year old daughter, since she already is my trusty sidekick.
7. How many/what kinds of pets do you have?
Let me see..I have 3 horses, 1 pony, a dog, and a barn cat that runs by me from time to time. And I would probably have lots and lots more animals if it weren't for my husband keeping me in check.
8. If you could change anything about the world today, what would you change?
I would get rid of hate and misunderstanding of people and things that look and believe differently than you. I think we would be pleasantly surprised how many other issues would go away if we just get rid of that one thing.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot, and one country that you would love to visit but haven't yet?
Anywhere I can see mountains in my view. And I'm going to get to Australia one day, hopefully sooner than later!